Red Barn Ranch is a beautiful 100 acre property located in the foothills of Hopland, CA. Our century old sheep barn has been converted into a dance hall complete with a stage and bar. The fields that were once grazing pastures for sheep and cattle, are now covered with lush lawns and perennials. Our venue is perfect for any event including reunions, weddings, company picnics, retirement parties, and quinceañeras.
About Red Barn Ranch
Red Barn Ranch is a beautiful 100 acre property located in the foothills of Hopland, Mendocino County, California. Our century old sheep barn has been converted into a dance hall complete with a stage and bar. The fields that were once grazing pastures for sheep and cattle, are now covered with lush lawns and perennials.More About Us
Our venue is perfect for any event.
· Family Reunions
· School Reunions
· Company Picnics or Retreats
· Retirement Parties
· Birthday Parties
· Guest Suite Available for Weekend Getaways or Anniversaries | November - April
· Lodging Within 15 Miles of Venue
· List of Recommended Vendors Upon Booking
These are just a few of our features:
· Party Barn with Stage
· Rustic Saloon
· Shade Structure
· Built-In Restroom Facilities
· BBQ and Outdoor Fire Pit
· Commercial Grade Ice Maker and Refrigerator
· 400 sq. ft. Mini Suite
· 900 sq. ft. Studio Suite
· Maximum Capacity Outdoor: 500 Guests
· Maximum Capacity Indoor: 90 Guests
· Amplified Music Must End at 11:30pm
· Beer and Wine Only
· Venue is available May through October
VENUE SITE FEE: $6,000 - Includes exclusive use of the property for a 48 hour time period. Access is given at 9am on Friday, and checkout occurs at 3pm on Sunday. The facility may be booked with a 25% non-refundable deposit in the amount of $1500.00.
Onsite Lodging Included - Includes 2 night stay, and 48 hour access to property. The 900 sq. ft. studio suite is located in the top of the barn. This suite has gorgeous views, and is equipped with a full kitchen, queen size bed, jucuzzi tub, full bathroom and living space. It's the perfect space for a wedding night getaway. Also included: Mini Suite with full bathroom, located in the bottom of the barn.
Download the Contract > The following pricing information is subject to change.
how to find us
16181 Mountain House Rd
Hopland CA, 95449
If reservation is cancelled less than 30 days in advance, the entire rental fee will be forfeited. Cancellation requests must be made in writing and hand delivered or mailed via USPS at least 30 days in advance of contracted rental period. Cancellation requests will be reviewed by Red Barn Ranch owners and staff and if all contract criteria are determined to be met by applicant, all payments received less 25% non-refundable deposit shall be returned to applicant within 30 days from cancellation request.
· Cancellation for your reservation will occur if:
· The applications are found to contain false or misleading information.
· The proposed use would be detrimental to the health, safety, general welfare, or efficient operation of the facility.
· Should any individual, group, member or guest willfully or through gross negligence, mistreat the staff, equipment, facility, or violate state of local ordinance.
· Failure to make rental payment within minimum times provided.
· If applicant defaults on or has not completed all conditions and requirements for use of the facility.
· Circumstances arising from natural disasters, power outage, or other unusual situation.
· Failure to obtain any required permits.
· Unapproved publicity may be cause for cancellation.
More About Red Barn Ranch
Red Barn Ranch is a beautiful 100 acre property located in the foothills of Hopland, CA. Kris Rorabaugh purchased a portion of the ranch from his grandfather in 2001 and began working to repair the century old barn that his grandfather once offered to pay someone to tear down. Kris and his father Jerry spent many days repairing the barn, putting in drainage systems, building fences, a beautiful bass pond, and transforming the property into what it is today.
What was once a century old sheep barn has been converted into a dance hall complete with a stage and bar. The fields that were once grazing pastures for sheep and cattle are now covered with lush lawns and numerous flowering shrubs and perennials. What was once an old playhouse is now a rustic saloon with outdoor fire pit.
The family shares a dream for the ranch to one day be completely sustainable and they have began working towards that dream. Kris leases portions of the ranch for grazing to neighboring cattle ranchers to control weeds and tall grasses. Irrigation for the numerous lawns and plantings comes from rainwater collected in ponds during the winter months, and the fertile soil along the river is cultivated to produce hay, watermelon crops and pumpkins.
Red Barn Ranch has been holding weddings and events since 2011. Celebrations are created to reflect your personal vision. With various romantic vignettes throughout this stunning property, the possibilities are endless. Exchange vows on an expansive lawn nestled in the foothills.
We would like to thank Christopher Cooke Photography for providing some of the beautiful photos located in our gallery. You can check out his website here. Also we would like to thank Jane Lemke, owner of In Bloom Floral, for providing detailed pictures of our venue.